Intro from uCalc developer

I am the developer of the uCalc math parser product, as well as an upcoming product tentatively named uCalc Language Builder.

I have no personal experience using LabVIEW. However, several customers of mine have used an earlier version of uCalc FMP with LabVIEW. I need some help in ensuring that the current version of uCalc FMP will work with LabVIEW as well. Please see the other message I posted at:

http://forums.lavag.org/uCalc-FMP-wrapper-...VIEW-t9129.html

In addition to uCalc FMP, I am currently developing a programming tool, the likes of which does not currently exist (as far as I know). LabVIEW users might be interested in uCalc Language Builder, which is designed to let you very easily create a scripting or interpreted language, without having to get a PhD in programming or spending months / years hacking away with comparatively complicated tools such as Lex and Yacc.

Although this is still a work in progress, there is a working implementation that is stable enough that the current version of the commercial uCalc FMP product was built on top of it. For more information, and to download and play with uCalc Language Builder, please visit:

www.ucalc.com/langbuilder.html

I need your feedback. Thanks.

---

Daniel Corbier

www.ucalc.com