Changes with 2D-Plots within LV8.5

jg69

Hello,

usually I like to change the default layout of 2D-plots (like waveform graph, XY-graph, ...). Thus I'm very dissappointed that the following changes cannot be done anymore within LV8.5.

In LV8.2.1 one could resize the width of a plot legend (of course after dissabling "Autosize plot legend"):

post-8741-1190630039.png?width=400

In LV8.2.1 I could hide the scale name within the scale legend and even create a reference to the array of the scale legend:

post-8741-1190630047.png?width=400

->

post-8741-1190630055.png?width=400

Anybody else who does not like this?

Jens

Also crossposted in german "www.labviewforum.de"

ZITAT(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Sep 25 2007, 05:14 AM)

Could be. But what do we want LabVIEW to be? A development system just for newbies? I hope, not!

ZITAT(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Sep 25 2007, 05:14 AM)

You can still hide the name if you edit the cluster, replace the text box with a classic control, shrink it down to a 1x1 pixel stub and slide it under the scaling buttons.

My current workaround would be: Leave LV8.2.1 installed, create layout there, save it as *.ctl, then load that into LV8.5.

But I do hope, NI changes this ASAP. So, consider also as part of my wish list for the next version!

Jens