Google 411

NDaugherty

QUOTE(NDaugherty @ Oct 8 2007, 03:36 PM)

Stumbled across this myself a few weeks ago.

....IT ROCKS!

You have no idea how nice it is to have a free 411 at your fingertips until you use it.

once you do. you'll use it ALL THE TIME.

I mean really, how many times have you been driving to a place and forgot exactly which street it's on, only to drive around for a while

Shit man, just goog 411 it and they connect you with the place and just ask the chucklehead that answers the phone!!!

Glad you posted it here.

I mentioned it to Mike A. and he was like... "dude you're so yesterday, I found out about that like way long ago, before it was even released man! I've been checking that number every day since Google did it's IPO. Jeeze....catch up w/ the times captian" j/k

• 1 year later...

QUOTE (NormKirchner @ Oct 9 2007, 12:16 AM)

Stumbled across this myself a few weeks ago.

....IT ROCKS!

You have no idea how nice it is to have a free 411 at your fingertips until you use it.

once you do. you'll use it ALL THE TIME.

I mean really, how many times have you been driving to a place and forgot exactly which street it's on, only to drive around for a while

Shit man, just goog 411 it and they connect you with the place and just ask the chucklehead that answers the phone!!!

Glad you posted it here.

I have been a user of 411 service but there's one provider that guarantees good service. Im in Toronto, and I saw free 411. I tried it and it worked pretty well. I texted Dominos Pizza on Danfort, Toronto, ON to 275411(ASK411), and after a few seconds I received a text message with the phone number. I believe they have a free trial service until January 31. I googled ASK411 and found the site, it says there that their charge after the free period is only 50 cents. For sure that doesn't hurt anyone's pocket, huh!

I mentioned it to Mike A. and he was like... "dude you're so yesterday, I found out about that like way long ago, before it was even released man! I've been checking that number every day since Google did it's IPO. Jeeze....catch up w/ the times captian" j/k