Introducting me

Giseli Ramos

Hi everyone,

I am new at this forum, and I'm impressed with the expertise of this forum. Because of this, I wanted to create an account to share and learn with these people.

I started with LabVIEW at the beginning of 2007, working on a astronomic instrument project. Astronomic projects are huge... but is a nice challenge!

Hope to be of some help!

QUOTE(Giseli Ramos @ Oct 16 2007, 12:01 PM)

Hi everyone,

I am new at this forum, and I'm impressed with the expertise of this forum. Because of this, I wanted to create an account to share and learn with these people.

I started with LabVIEW at the beginning of 2007, working on a astronomic instrument project. Astronomic projects are huge... but is a nice challenge!

Hope to be of some help!

Welcome to LAVA Giseli!

We have a lot of physics types around here. What is the nature of your "Astonomic project"?

How are you planning to use LabVIEW?

Ben

QUOTE(neB @ Oct 16 2007, 04:30 PM)

Welcome to LAVA Giseli!

We have a lot of physics types around here. What is the nature of your "Astonomic project"?

How are you planning to use LabVIEW?

Ben

Hi neB!

Well, this project is to build a Fabry-Perot instrument to be deployed on the SOAR telescope. Where the LabVIEW fits, is on the system control of this instrument. The people of SOAR generally uses LabVIEW for the control of the telescope and it is usually a "standard" for the control of instruments too.

That is it! :)