LabVIEW careers

LV-Vikingr

QUOTE(LV-Vikingr @ Oct 19 2007, 09:58 AM)

Hello everyone. I am looking for work developing LabVIEW applications. I have no idea where to begin looking, the classical sources are turning up nothing. Any pointers in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

LV-Vikingr

If you show off your LabVIEW skills (e.g., on LAVA) and let people know that your looking for work, then you'll probably get some interesting offers.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(LV-Vikingr @ Oct 19 2007, 10:58 AM)

Hello everyone. I am looking for work developing LabVIEW applications. I have no idea where to begin looking, the classical sources are turning up nothing. Any pointers in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

LV-Vikingr

Seeking senior LabVIEW programmer, process control, SCADA

Immediate need in Houston, TX

Infodat, Inc. has an immediate need in Houston, Texas for the following skill set:

LabVIEW programming for data acquisition and instrument control, including modules for DSC, Realtime, FPGA (cRIO). LabVIEW certification at the developer or architect level is considered a big plus, as is experience in the oil and petrochemical industry. Require experience in the field of process control and instrumentation, SCADA. Responsibilities will include full life-cycle software development and hardware integration, requirements gathering and working directly with customers. Desire experience with PLC, OPC, Modbus, CAN, PID control loops, instrument control using GPIB, PXI, LXI, VXI, RS232, etc. Please forward resume to Larry Junek at larry4882@yahoo.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.