Corrupt Front Panel

TobyD

I was changing the appearance of my VI from dialog to custom to Top Level, etc. When I was done goofing around I noticed some odd behavior. After switching to Dialog, the backgroung of my FP remained the lighter color regardless of what appearance setting I chose (I could still manually color the FP background). In an attempt to get back to my original settings, I hit Ctl+Z repeatedly to undo all of my steps. One of my "Undoos" caused the FP to get corrupted :wacko: (see photos) and there was nothing I could do to fix it :headbang: . Has anyone else seen this? I was not able to recreate the issue.

-Toby

This photo shows the corrupt front panel with the horizontal scrollbar raised up from the bottom of the window and an empty black space along the top.

post-8758-1195084122.png?width=400

Notice when I compress the window from the bottom the scrollbar actually rides over my controls.

post-8758-1195084139.png?width=400

QUOTE(PJM_labview @ Nov 14 2007, 06:22 PM)

Yes, I have seen this 2 or 3 times already. Like you, I was not able to reproduce it.

PJM

Was this in LV8.5? If so then, yes, I believe I have seen some similar corruption but in my case LV complained about he BD being corrupt and unable to be loaded -- even when it was!

QUOTE(Val Brown @ Nov 15 2007, 12:48 AM)

Was this in LV8.5? If so then, yes, I believe I have seen some similar corruption but in my case LV complained about he BD being corrupt and unable to be loaded -- even when it was!

I don't remember for sure, but probably in 8.2.1 (but it could have been in 8.5 too). I did not had any corruption. Restarting LV fixed it.

PJM