moving LVOOP class to user library efficiently

OK, this is one I decided I should figure out eventually, and eventually is now here!

I have a number of LVOOP classes in my current project that I want to reuse in other projects. Accordingly, I want to move these classes to the user library. How do I do this effectively (without breaking the calls to the member VIs from other project files and without saving one VI at a time)? I have done this a couple times with small classes, saving each VI in succession, but I think there must be an easier way I'm missing....

• 4 weeks later...

For the record, the following seems to work (thanks to NI support!):

Select the class in the Items tab in the project and do a Save As... Rename to put the class in the desired folder in the user.lib.

Then in the Files tab select the class methods in the old location and use the Move on Disk... option. The old directory will disappear from the Files view if there are no other project files in that folder. (Be mindful that any files that may have been associated with the class but are not part of the project could still exist on disk.)

This method requires a bit of care but seems to work OK and is reasonably efficient. I did encounter some issues with my project, but I think they are related to other issues with the particular project file.