I'm not certified for anything 8-(

All;

Since this is where we're supposed to introduce ourselves, I'll do just that. I'm Dan, been programming LV for 5 years now, think I'm getting the hang of it -- I'm not certified in LabView, Windows, MySQL, Linux, nor SQL Server. For that matter, not for C++ or Oracle or VTK.

I did write sql_LV, the best damn LabView interface to SQL databases, though! GPL'ed and better than NIs.

Anyway, I joined with an issue, so I'll go ahead and find the appropriate place to post.

...Dan

QUOTE(dgholstein @ Jan 21 2008, 08:57 PM)

All;

Since this is where we're supposed to introduce ourselves, I'll do just that. I'm Dan, been programming LV for 5 years now, think I'm getting the hang of it -- I'm not certified in LabView, Windows, MySQL, Linux, nor SQL Server. For that matter, not for C++ or Oracle or VTK.

I did write sql_LV, the best damn LabView interface to SQL databases, though! GPL'ed and better than NIs.

Anyway, I joined with an issue, so I'll go ahead and find the appropriate place to post.

...Dan

Hi Dan

Welcome

can you post the code or a link to the sql_LV.