How to comparing 9 by 9 array?

teck

Hi everyone...

Newbies to labview, recently received a project of creating a 9 by 9 array and compare it row to see whether it have any repeating number in the row itself. I have sucessfully extracting all the array from the textfile into the array palette but i have problem comparing the row. Pls help me thank and have a nice day

QUOTE(teck @ Jan 30 2008, 05:16 AM)

Hi everyone...

Newbies to labview, recently received a project of creating a 9 by 9 array and compare it row to see whether it have any repeating number in the row itself. I have sucessfully extracting all the array from the textfile into the array palette but i have problem comparing the row. Pls help me thank and have a nice day

Hi Teck: (OK, I get it!)

Thanks for posting what you have tried already. It's a good start. The next thing you will want to check out is a FOR loop, which is described in the LabVIEW on-line help. Maybe you can post some code when you get are able to access your array row-by-row and have tried some comparison functions, and then we can try to help some more.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(teck @ Jan 30 2008, 01:16 PM)

Hi everyone...

HI TECK

I HAVE ATTACHED A VI THAT COMPARES DATA WITH ARRAY AND RETURNS THE NO. OF REPITATION OF THE DATA.

I THING THIS VI WILL MATCH WITH UR REQUIREMENT.

REVERT BACK TO ME.

vi.gif

REGARDS

J.VENKATESH