Installing a Vision Demo, what will happen to my system?

In an attempt to market a new solution to an existing customer, I will be installing a "demo" vision system onto an existing PC at their facility.

Because I'll need to create a Template and do a bunch of debugging while I'm up there, I need to install the development tools onto their system. I don't want to license the software on their system. I really only need it to get things setup. Then I want to let them try the system out for a couple of weeks. If they like it, they'll buy it and we will purchase the Run Time license for the Vision application. If they don't want to buy it, I remove the system and the software.

My understanding of how license activation works is that I've got 30 days to activate the software before it stops working. What I need to be sure of though is that if they chose not to buy the system and I remove the software, that it won't mess up the existing system they have.

I'm hoping that if they chose to buy the system I can just apply the Run Time License and the executable file will continue to run as normal even after I completely remove the development tools.

Is this correct?

Thanks.