Exception Occurred node 0x0 of subVI "IVision_HoughLines.vi"

QUOTE(DarkAcMe @ Feb 21 2008, 09:53 AM)

LabView: An exception occurred within the externel code called by a Call Library Fuction Node. This might have

corrupted LabView's memory.

I think my memory is corrupted too! Look at those eyes!

A very exceptional looking woman. :wub:

PS. Irene_he is most likely on the right track, so I have nothing to add. I just couldn't help myself...

QUOTE(orko @ Feb 21 2008, 09:34 PM)

I think my memory is corrupted too! Look at those eyes!

A very exceptional looking woman. :wub:

PS. Irene_he is most likely on the right track, so I have nothing to add. I just couldn't help myself...

Cool down orko :rolleyes:

And yes if she doesn't know, who would. She created the whole IVision Toolkit after all!

Rolf Kalbermatter

QUOTE(orko @ Feb 21 2008, 09:34 PM)
Thank you. :):)QUOTE(rolfk @ Feb 22 2008, 05:03 AM)

Cool down orko
:rolleyes:
And yes if she doesn't know, who would. She created the whole IVision Toolkit after all!Rolf Kalbermatter

Thank you Rolf, your words are always encouraging. I wish I could spend more time to improve it, maybe I should. :) Irene

QUOTE(DarkAcMe @ Feb 23 2008, 03:37 PM)

It continues the error, I connect my DV camera then I create a loop that snap an image from the cam and then it process the image, it's all fine until for some reason it give me the same error. The last StorageRef was 28241664.

why?

Maybe the block size of memory storage is not correct? You use default value by pass in the "0" in create memory storage vi.

Also we couldn't see your whole block diagram in the image.

Irene

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(DarkAcMe @ Feb 24 2008, 02:15 PM)

I found something curious.. When houghlines.vi detects lines without noise there is no error at any time... the program runs perfectly ( picture node0x0_4), but when it finds distortion or noise, it collapse (node0x0_5). Here is my vi, I use the libraries in the same folder as the vi.

Have you tried out using different size of memory storage? The Houghline function seems only work good on images that have obvious lines... Maybe you can also post on OpenCV discussion forum, see if anyone else can help you with the Hough line function.

Irene