QUOTE(sara @ Feb 25 2008, 10:43 AM)

Hi all

i read about SMTP Email Send Messag

and i want to Know What should i write in mail server ?

Which IP?

Thanks alot

Based on many of your posts, it seems like you have not yet found the help files. If the "Context Help" window is not already opened, click on Help --> Show Context Help on the menu bar. Now when you hover over the SMTP Send Email.vi some details about the VI will show up in the context help window. If you need more help on the item, click the "Detailed Help" link at the bottom of the context help window and read all about the various connections of the vi you are examining.

In this case, the detailed help tells you everything you need to know about the mail server input to this vi.

I would really encourage you to try to find the answer on your own before posting here.

QUOTE(TobyD @ Feb 25 2008, 02:31 PM)

Based on many of your posts, it seems like you have not yet found the help files. If the "Context Help" window is not already opened, click on Help --> Show Context Help on the menu bar. Now when you hover over the SMTP Send Email.vi some details about the VI will show up in the context help window. If you need more help on the item, click the "Detailed Help" link at the bottom of the context help window and read all about the various connections of the vi you are examining.

In this case, the detailed help tells you everything you need to know about the mail server input to this vi.

I would really encourage you to try to find the answer on your own before posting here.

Hmm, it doesn't really tell her the exact IP adress, but then that is also something the user of the application (meaning her) should know. She probably never had to configure her email account either in her email application, otherwise if she did she would know the adress of her SMTP server.

Rolf Kalbermatter