String Arrays into DIAdem pdf report

Dear All,

Actually i'm trying to create a self generated pdf report using DIAdem Report vi after acquiring some data from an instrument we have in the lab

the data isn't a waveform graph , it's a strings contains the Frame Error rate percentage (e.g. 0.00% - Double) , Numbers of Frames Tested (Integer) , number of error frames (Integer) and finally a Pass/Fail result (string).

i wish i can make something looking like this table in the attached document file "channel1.doc"

the point is that i'm new in using this tool (DIAdem) , and as you see these tables are with different data formats. i'm thinking of converting all of these results as strings , but the "Signal" input of the DIAdem Report VI is in dynamic data type and is not accepting the string format.

i made a simple vi to demonstrate my problem , it will not generate the above table but it is the same concept.

Please someone help me in this and tell me how to generate the above tables.

this is urgent please

Thanks in Advance

I advice you to use Data-portal properties.

In your TDR you can create a table that has several entries.

In LabVIEW you need to generate a VI that stores these entries inside the data-portal.

The help-file of DIADem is sometimes hard to study but the record macro function is very usefull.

Ton

QUOTE (tcplomp @ Jun 4 2008, 08:25 PM)

I advice you to use Data-portal properties.

In your TDR you can create a table that has several entries.

In LabVIEW you need to generate a VI that stores these entries inside the data-portal.

The help-file of DIADem is sometimes hard to study but the record macro function is very usefull.

Ton

actually i don't understand exactly what your talking about

i know how to create templates in TDR but dunno how to organize my data in it , plus still the input "Signal" of the DIAdem report VI i can't use as you see in the VI