NI-Week - what's in it for me?

crelf

QUOTE (crelf @ Jul 20 2008, 04:44 PM)

Another great resource to take advantage of at NIWeek is the NI Systems Engineering group. SEs are available to meet with you and discuss your individual applications in person and provide recommendations for the design and architecture of the application and answer other development related questions. Offline SEs can work on additional benchmarking of using NI products in specific applications or can work with you to analyse and understand specific risk items in your application through prototyping of application components.

Systems Engineering is an extension of the NI field sales and business development team, providing more advanced technical resources to customers during the application design and architecture phase. We work closely with the R&D and product management groups to get your questions answered and guide the direction of product development to improve the customer's application development experience.

Systems Engineering subgroups specialize in the following application areas and associated products:

Automated Test (including Vision)

Embedded and Industrial Control (including Motion Control, Sound & Vibration acquisition and analysis)

Control Design and Simulation (HIL, RCP, aerospace and automotive control)

RF and Communications

Please contact your local FSE/DSM to arrange a meeting with a SE during NIWeek. If you have any difficulty getting this setup, you can also contact me directly at my NI e-mail address and I can help you.

Christian Loew