Changing a file date & time

I have a requirement where I need to specifically modify the DATE and TIME of a group of a few dozen or so MS-Windows files which are programatically copied by a LV 8.5 utility into a selected destination folder. I have to modify the date and time of ALL the copied files to be the same date and time whether that be the current date and time or a selected date and time. (There's an application specific reason) There doesn't seem to be any file function in LV 8.5 that will allow me to accomplish this. I've tried copyping, renaming and moving with no success. The original windows file timestamp remains unchanged no matter what I do with the file.

The only related (sort of) mention of this that I found on the NI website is a utility that someone wrote called GetFileCreationDate.vi (http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0A2...625727C000CFA7B) which actually does the opposite of what I need to do. I need to SetFileCreationDate. Does anyone know of an easy way for me to accomplish what I've described? Of does someone already have a utility called SetFileCreationDate.vi that does this? Unfortunatley I'm not a C programmer, so searching the MSDN vaults for a solution can be a bit challenging. Comments or suggestions appreciated. Thanks. Ed