Search and Remove "Suspend when Called"

Is there an easy way to find VI's that have the option "Suspend when Called" set?

I often set this in certain VIs while debugging but then forget to disable it and it interrupts the test later on when I don't want it too. I know there's a Breakpoint Manager in newer LabVIEW versions and also the ability to search for breakpoints, but I haven't found anyway besides looking at each VI individually when it comes to Suspend when Called (I know that the VI hierarchy also shows an exclamation point on the icons of VIs with this enabled, but this is very difficult to search when dealing with 100s of VIs).

Thanks,

Bruce

QUOTE (bmoyer @ Nov 14 2008, 01:28 PM)

Is there an easy way to find VI's that have the option "Suspend when Called" set?

I often set this in certain VIs while debugging but then forget to disable it and it interrupts the test later on when I don't want it too. I know there's a Breakpoint Manager in newer LabVIEW versions and also the ability to search for breakpoints, but I haven't found anyway besides looking at each VI individually when it comes to Suspend when Called (I know that the VI hierarchy also shows an exclamation point on the icons of VIs with this enabled, but this is very difficult to search when dealing with 100s of VIs).

Thanks,

Bruce

Something like this may get you started.

QUOTE (Dan DeFriese @ Nov 14 2008, 02:52 PM)

Something like this may get you started.

Thanks! That did it! I have no idea why a utility like this isn't floating around. I thought I would've come across something like this by now. I attached a VI illustrating what was in your diagram (for others).

I ran it on a project with 1651 VIs and it ran in under a second.

Thanks!

Bruce