Data Capturing

chan0192

Hi,

I am pretty new to this program. Hopefully someone can help me out plzzzzzz. =)

Currently I'm correcting the data from the voltage + current probe and output of them in frequency domain. After that I need to extract a specific frquency out which is at 50 Hz and plot it against time. (I need the data @ 50 Hz for the time that I run the machine.) Is it possible for me to do that with LabVIEW 8.2?

Another one is, I'm collecting the data from torque meter which outputs as voltage data, is there anyway I can plot it with normal time axis to observe the changes in voltage amplitude over time? The current situation is that after DAQ output the signal, I can only plot it only 0.5s according to the sampling rate that I have set.

Thank you so much for your help.

p.s. I also have the LabVIEW Signal Express Program too.. ( in case it can be the more simple way for me to do it.)

QUOTE (chan0192 @ Dec 23 2008, 07:48 PM)

Hi,

I am pretty new to this program. Hopefully someone can help me out plzzzzzz. =)

Currently I'm correcting the data from the voltage + current probe and output of them in frequency domain. After that I need to extract a specific frquency out which is at 50 Hz and plot it against time. (I need the data @ 50 Hz for the time that I run the machine.) Is it possible for me to do that with LabVIEW 8.2?

Another one is, I'm collecting the data from torque meter which outputs as voltage data, is there anyway I can plot it with normal time axis to observe the changes in voltage amplitude over time? The current situation is that after DAQ output the signal, I can only plot it only 0.5s according to the sampling rate that I have set.

Thank you so much for your help.

p.s. I also have the LabVIEW Signal Express Program too.. ( in case it can be the more simple way for me to do it.)

Hi Chan,

What is the current state of your code? Do you have something allready.

I advise you to look at the shipped examples, try to study them.

Ton