Interfacing

sky

Hi all,

I have problem with interfacing parallel port with pc by using labview. First of all I have designed a weather station which is consisted of temperature sensor ,light sensor , humidtity sensor and air pressure sensor. The outputs from the sensors are connected to an 8 bit ADC converter to convert the analog signals to a digital signals. And i have used an 8 bit multiplexer to which has 3 address lines used to switch one of the inputs to a common output. The circuit is working prefect. I have connected the hardware circuit to pc and I have used the labview for the pin configuration. I have attached a file that I followed setup by setup and i have done exactly what its in there . Its my first time using labview and parallel port so i have problem understanding data register base+1 , stute register and control register address base+2 i really need help with this project. And I need help with labview how to measure all the sensors and how to test every thing for example if the pins connection are right I want to know how to do that in labview.

Thanks