MouseUp Event on vertical scroolbar seems not to work.

Hi

It seems that the MouseUp event don't work on the vertical scrollbar in a string indicator.

I have made the attaced VI (LV8.2.1)

If you try to click at the scrollbar and hold the mousebutton down the VI stop scrolling, butit don't start again when you loose the button.

I you do the same in the text, it works.

It's the same in LV8.6.1

/Bjarne

QUOTE (Bjarne Joergensen @ Feb 27 2009, 04:53 PM)

Hi

It seems that the MouseUp event don't work on the vertical scrollbar in a string indicator.

I have made the attaced VI (LV8.2.1)

If you try to click at the scrollbar and hold the mousebutton down the VI stop scrolling, butit don't start again when you loose the button.

I you do the same in the text, it works.

It's the same in LV8.6.1

/Bjarne

Hi

Is there someone that would be kind to take a look at this and tell me if I'm right or missed something in the LV documentation :book:

best regards

Bjarne

The "Mouse up" event is not triggering when the mouse is on the scroll bar. The "Mouse down" event triggers though. It you click the mouse in the string display itself you will see that you get the desired behavior. Have you informed NI about this since this does appear to be a bug. At a minimum it is inconsistent behavior.