Pre-NI Week Architecture Summit

Norm Kirchner

Multiple times it has been proposed that we (the Community NOT NI) have a few day summit on architectures before NI Week.

So let's get some ideas out here as to how we could pull this off.

For those of us in Austin, this would be a pretty easy request to fill, but for the rest of everyone the extra few days of travel might be tough due to lodging costs.

I propose we have a Community Architecture Camping trip and I'll just bring a generator and a few power strips so everyone can plug their laptops and projectors in.

We would just have to drink during the day and work at night because looking at a laptop screen in the Austin noon sun is next to impossible w/ out an OLED monitor.

Ahh I can see it now, we'll all sit around the camp projector and sing dirty LV songs.

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Mar 15 2009, 05:09 PM)

Multiple times it has been proposed that we (the Community NOT NI) have a few day summit on architectures before NI Week.

You had me until you mentioned camping. :P

I wonder if NI could let us use a conference room for a couple of days? Might also be a good time for those presenting at NI-Week to practise their sessions in front of their peers...

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Mar 16 2009, 12:09 AM)

we'll all sit around the camp projector and sing dirty LV songs.

Great, now Stephen will probably spend the entire day writing these instead of doing work which would actually benefit LabVIEW users. :o

• 1 month later...