Experienced CLA Needed for External Software Audit

Greetings.

We're looking for a Certified LabVIEW Architect with Object Oriented Programming experience in large-scale projects to perform a software peer review. Despite the fact that we're well into the software lifecycle, we could still benefit from advice on prioritizing or possibly re-directing our efforts to make an easily maintainable and extendable product. For starters, I'd like to see how many applicants I get with the following REQUIRED qualifications:

CLA with 5+ years Lead Developer Experience

OOP Experience using Endevo GOOP

Successfully deployed plug-in style applications

Software Peer Review / Auditing experience

Available to perform audit sometime in the next 3 months

This contract job will require reading (really reading -- not just skimming) 100+ pages software documentation, visiting our facility in Charlottesville VA to sit through some software presentations/demonstrations, ask prying questions about our code development practices and processes, prepare & deliver a formal review document with praises, concerns, suggestions, etc. to help direct our future efforts.

Don't post your response here; Send your resume to mlacasse@nrao.edu. ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS. I'll announce the relaxed required qualifications on this forum topic if I don't get a good pool of applicants soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.