Newbie Q: Menu keyboard shortcuts

You guys did such a great job answering my first question

http://forums.lavag.org/Newbie-Q-Writing-t...ols-t13762.html

now on to the second.

Is there a way to define ALT-key keyboard shortcuts on drop-down menus? E.g., have the "F" in "File" underlined and where the File menu drops down when the user presses ALT-F? The "shortcut" field in the Run-Time Menu editor seems to be for CTRL-style keyboard accelerators (e.g. "CTRL-C" for Edit->Copy). And the run-time Insert Menu Item VI doesn't seem to allow either style of keyboard shortcuts to be defined.

I admit that I had to dig through my Intermediate I book for this. Couldn't find it in the book, but it sort of came back to me. When creating your run-time menu, put in an underscore before the letter that you want to be the "shortcut". See below.

post-11268-1239309536.png?width=400

In this case, if I hit "Alt+B" and then "x", my custom "exit" menu will trigger an event. Please notice that even if I didn't have my exit under "blah", the "Alt+B" would not trigger an event. I had to actually click on it to trigger an event.