About This File
This is the official release of my LV State Machine template; the TLB - Top-Level Baseline. It was presented at the State Machine vs. State Machine presentation at NI Week 2010.
This is worth using because it implements most of the common functionality that you end up creating w/ most / all LV state machines anyway:
- Error handling
- Idle cases
- Interactive event driven execution
- Shutting down parallel loops gracefully
- String based queued states
- Handling the Panel Close? event
Some techniques used are not immediately intuitive, but each design decision was made with the idea of scalability and ease of use in mind.
Please post your 'Why did you do that?' questions and I'll gladly inform and instruct why the design choices were made (including why did I use colors)
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Initial release to the code repository.