About This File
This toolkit combines a variety of TDMS functions and tools into a single package. The initial release has a variety of features:
- Classes for Circular, Periodic, Size, and Time of Day TDMS generation with examples of using each
- Reading and Writing Clusters into TDMS Channels
- XLSX Conversion example
- File operations for combining files, renaming, moving, and saving in memory to zip
- Basic function for splitting TDMS file into segments (useful for corrupt files)
- Reorder TDMS Channel with Demo
There is plenty of room for improvements but I wanted to get this out there and gauge interests. The variety of classes for doing things, along with VIMs, and class adaptation makes for using them easier. If I get time I plan on making some blog posts explaining some of the benefits of TDMS, along with best practices.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.