About This File
Copyright © 2007 SAPHIR (Olivier JOURDAN) All rights reserved.
--see readme file for contact information
Use capacity indicator to provide information about the level or amount of something that has well defined minimum and maximum values. For example, you might use a capacity indicator to showthe current level of storage-space usage on a server or the charge left in a battery.
* Usefull interface to set properties (colors and threshold)
* All settings are modifiable by property
* Refresh value of capacity indicator with percent of disk used by method
Just unzip the code into any folder of your choice and select the file "CapacityIndicator.xctl" as a control.
This code has been tested to run under LabVIEW 8.2.1
* 2.0.3 : Change to BSD Licence
* 2.0.2 : Added comments and documentation - Fixed initialisation bug
* 2.0.1 : Initial submission to LAVA CR.