Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '2012'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Software & Hardware Discussions
    • LabVIEW General
    • LabVIEW (By Category)
    • Hardware
  • Resources
    • LabVIEW Getting Started
    • OpenG
    • GCentral
    • Code Repository (Certified)
    • LAVA Code on LabVIEW Tools Network
    • Code In-Development
  • Community
    • LAVA Lounge
    • LabVIEW Feedback for NI
    • LabVIEW Ecosystem
  • LAVA Site Related
    • Site Feedback & Support
    • Wiki Help

Categories

  • *Uncertified*
  • LabVIEW Tools Network Certified
  • LabVIEW API
    • VI Scripting
    • JKI Right-Click Framework Plugins
    • Quick Drop Plugins
    • XNodes
  • General
  • User Interface
    • X-Controls
  • LabVIEW IDE
    • Custom Probes
  • LabVIEW OOP
  • Database & File IO
  • Machine Vision & Imaging
  • Remote Control, Monitoring and the Internet
  • Hardware

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Company Website


Twitter Name


LinkedIn Profile


Facebook Page


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. We found this bug when updating from 2010 to 2012 last week. Certain types of clusters will not update over datasocket or network-published shared variable. You will only get their default data. Here are the conditions that will cause the problem: The cluster contains an array of clusters The array of clusters is not the last item in the cluster The array of clusters is empty All three conditions must be fulfilled in order for the bug to appear. An AE was able to reproduce it and it has CAR #385089.
  2. Hello LAVA, First time poster here, so I'll do my best with background. This situation also happens to be my first exploration of scripting LabVIEW Classes. I am starting with my simplest use case, and scaling as I see some success. I am simply trying to add an existing VI to a newly created class, and facing a strange message when opening the class that I have created. I have attached a snapshot of my code, BD.png The code runs without error, and creates a class in the specified directory with the correct name. What's strange is that when I open the newly created class to view its contents I see the following message: I have tried this same set of events using the LAVA host LVClass API, and face the same error message when opening the class. When I use property nodes to investigate the class members, the VI I have added is listed as a member. I went so far as compare the raw "XML" of a LabVIEW class I created manually in the project explorer to my scripted class, and the property configuration for the class appears identical. For this initial test, I am ensuring that the file I am adding is in the same directory as the class I am creating. The error dialog above occurs after a file search window appears, or I elect to ignore 'missing' items. I am posting here to see if anyone has experienced this behavior, or perhaps my inexperience in this area has lead me to overlook a fundamental part of adding items to a class. I appreciate your time, am happy to provide any additional information, and look forward to your responses. System Specs: LabVIEW 2012 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
  3. Was looking into creating a project template for our team using the new features added to LV2012. Before I dive in an start hacking away at it, I was wondering if anyone has created or found a wizard to automate the process a bit. The only doc on NI's site (http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14045/en) I could find made it looks like a rather tedious process to do this manually. I was actually surprised they would create this feature and not build a tool to guide you through the process of making your own template. thanks, -John
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.