Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'actor framwork'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Software & Hardware Discussions
    • LabVIEW Community Edition
    • LabVIEW General
    • LabVIEW (By Category)
    • Hardware
  • Resources
    • LabVIEW Getting Started
    • GCentral
    • Code Repository (Certified)
    • LAVA Code on LabVIEW Tools Network
    • Code In-Development
    • OpenG
  • Community
    • LAVA Lounge
    • LabVIEW Feedback for NI
    • LabVIEW Ecosystem
  • LAVA Site Related
    • Site Feedback & Support
    • Wiki Help

Categories

  • *Uncertified*
  • LabVIEW Tools Network Certified
  • LabVIEW API
    • VI Scripting
    • JKI Right-Click Framework Plugins
    • Quick Drop Plugins
    • XNodes
  • General
  • User Interface
    • X-Controls
  • LabVIEW IDE
    • Custom Probes
  • LabVIEW OOP
  • Database & File IO
  • Machine Vision & Imaging
  • Remote Control, Monitoring and the Internet
  • Hardware

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Company Website


Twitter Name


LinkedIn Profile


Facebook Page


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. I recently ran into this issue and wanted to know what the community has to say about it. I have a main program that is a QMH that can launch a single actor (picked by the main program and loaded through PPL) to perform a task. I want to have that actor update a CVT for the main program to monitor. I set up the CVT in the main program and had the actor write to CVT. When that call happens I get an error that it can't find that tag in the CVT. I have a CVT viewer that shows that exact tag, though. For testing, I setup the CVT in the actor with the exact same tag list and it finds
  2. Hi I have a very strange Actor Launch problem. I start an Actor to do some calculations for every attached DUT. And that has been working great, 1,2,3 Actors(DUTs) no problem. But now I’m starting to get problem when I have around 5 or more Actors that I start of the same type. The screenshot below shows my problem. The queue used to get the Actor’s Enqueuer back after the Asynchronous start of the Actor, didn’t receive anything. I debugged the code, and could see that the Queue-Reference was the same for the Enqueuer and the Dequeuer. Also no errors were found on the Enqueuer Error in.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.