Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'appbuilder'.
I am using MySQL .NET Connector with my LV2013 application which has been working fine for months. Today the new exe started requiring the user to pick the location of the MySQL dlls. Ironically, the dialog opens to the directory with the dlls in it. Currently, the dlls are in the /data directory. I have tried moving them into the same directory as the exe. I did see this post, but it didn't help. I haven't tried putting the dlls into the GAC because it wasn't entirely clear where in the GAC they would go, and in principal, having the dlls in the same directory path as the exe should be enough