Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'service name'.
Dear LabVIEW friends, I'm running into a problem distribution my application. This is opening a UDP connection registering a service as explained in the documentation. It is perfectly working when running within the development system and also as a standalone application on the development computer. The problem is with the installer and the distribution package. When I install the application of a different computer, it fails with error 63 at the Open UDP. Reading the available documentation it looks like it is a Service Locator fault. So I checked and indeed the NI Service Locator