help video acquisition

hello; hardly they are enrolled me to the forum, I hope to find to me well. I would want chiedervi un' information: I use labview 7,0, on the PC I have installed a card to firewire not national, sapete if it is possible to acquire the video through this door to firewire? hello thanks

hello; hardly they are enrolled me to the forum, I hope to find to me well. I would want chiedervi un' information: I use labview 7,0, on the PC I have installed a card to firewire not national, sapete if it is possible to acquire the video through this door to firewire? hello thanks

QUOTE (normandinf @ Apr 30 2009, 02:50 PM)

Hi Tuner,

Forse si dovrebbe chiedere sul forum ILVG.it. Englitalian is hard to follow...

But the answer is yes.

NI also offers an Italian forum here.

Cè anche il forum italiano su ni.com. Sei benvenuto pure qui, ma ti dovresti trovare un traduttore migliore online... o imparare l'inglese :) Google Translate funziona abbastanza bene.

QUOTE (Tuner @ May 1 2009, 05:35 AM)

Grazie, chiederò lì. voi non sapete nulla a riguardo della mia richiesta. ciao grazie

Dovrebbe essere possibile con la scheda che hai, ma senza più informazione non saprei dire di sicuro.

It should be possible with the card you have, but without more information I can not say for sure.