Going on Vaycay

Cat

I'm flying all the way across the USofA tomorrow to San Francisco (and boy, will my arms be tired.) It's for vacation (yay! finally!) and I'll be sightseeing with my mom for a week. And drinking lots. Because I'll be with Mom. For a week...

I'm letting you all know for two reasons:

1) I don't want anything interesting, illuminating, or even just entertaining posted all week. I don't want to miss it.

2) I'm getting tired of Alfa posts being the only ones in the Lounge.

See ya!

Cat

QUOTE (PaulG. @ May 28 2009, 01:02 PM)

Over the years I've spent a lot of quality time in SF for work and a couple of vacations. You could do a lot worse. Have fun. :)

I'm sure it will be a great time. And, honestly, my mom is a wonderful person and one of the few people in the world who could put up with *me* for a week straight. :P

QUOTE (PaulG. @ May 28 2009, 01:02 PM)

Over the years I've spent a lot of quality time in SF for work and a couple of vacations. You could do a lot worse. Have fun. :)

Ditto on that. Back in the early 90's I went to SF for a week and a half for work, and back before web browsers I inquired on usenet news on some group (rec.food.<something I forget now>) I asked for restaurant suggestions. The replies I got, when compiled and dupicates filtered out, then put to nine point font and single space, gave me about 50 pages of suggestions complete with testimonials!

I've found the SF area to be a great place to visit over the years - lots to do and see.

-Pete Liiva

• 2 weeks later...