Diagonal Text On Graphs

Hi All

I would like to create sets of text lables that can be placed on standard Labview graphs (or X-Y graphs) that can rotated to any arbitray angles and/or positions in the graph's drawing space. I have used the standard "Draw Text At Point" and also the "Draw Text In Rectangle" features, but these do not seem to allow the text to be tilted over at say a post-5329-124806337688_thumb.gif45 degree angle. Has anyone a method for achieving this please (have attached a pic of the type of thing I would like to do)?

Thanks & cheers

After attempting to create a method of placing diagonal text on graphs/pics etc I have found that the Labview has an apparant issue with its coloured background occurs during the processing of the "Draw Flattened Pixmap VI". This means that when placing rotated text on a picture or graph the background block of the text appears in black blanking out that section of the picture behind it.

Here is a set of simple vi's that permit diagonal text to be placed on Graphs/Charts/XY Graphs and pictures with transparent Or coloured) backgrounds. Kudos to posts by vugie and his Bitman library which form the basis of the vi's. You must download and intsalled the BitMan library before using the Diagonal Text library examples.

• 1 month later...