Exception occured in ADODB.Recordset

Hi ,

Does anyone of you have the experience when doing some operation with the database ?

I have an error occurs when I tried to insert oe delete the records in MS access. The error is show in this following ....

"

Exception occured in ADODB.Recordset: Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.

Help Path is C:\WINDOWS\HELP\ADO270.CHM and context 1240653 in Verified_ver01.vi "

However, the new data is inserted or deleted to the database, but the above error is also consistantly show.

This error is NOT occur if I use the query command such as " Select * from XXxxxx " , but it does occur for the Insert or Delete command.

If you have an experience or idea to fix this problem, please advise me.

Thank you.

^.^

I think your "Writing VI" to the database also assumes that some data should be returned, i.e. that you ran a SELECT Statement.

Make sure you have the option set to not assume a response.

Cheers,

Mikael

I also found another error in this following message ...

" Exception occured in ADODB.Recordset: Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.Help Path is C:\WINDOWS\HELP\ADO270.CHM and context 1240653 in Verified_ver01.vi"

This is occured when i used Update command.

T_T