Please assist in a master's thesis survey

crelf

I don't get it. Why would I wash the food out of a bag that I'm just going to put food in? I guess I could understand if there was so much food left that there wasn't enough room for something new, otherwise it's just silly.

The idea is that the bag is reuseable - you put food in it, eat the food, wash out any leftover food, reuse. For example, most people wouldn't put a fish in a container for storage, take it out, then put bread in the same container without washing the container first. Unless they like fishy bread, of course.

A buddy of mine is doing his masters in business (or something boring like that) and part of his thesis is managing the marketing of a product. He's create a survey - if you've got about 45 seconds spare (well, you've already used some of that to read this post), I'd appreciate it if you could fill out this annonymous survey.

I got stuck after I answered "No" to "Do you Purchase Resealable bags" on the first question since it seems to assume that everybody does.

I don't get it. Why would I wash the food out of a bag that I'm just going to put food in?

If the food that was in the bag was moldy

If you were putting something dry (eg, crackers) into a bag that had had something wet (eg, spaghetti sauce) in it

I got stuck after I answered "No" to "Do you Purchase Resealable bags" on the first question since it seems to assume that everybody does.

It then goes on to assume that you will want to wash and dry resealable bags, which I personally have no interest in.* The product being researched is an "Easy-Wash" resealable bag, so the questionaire focuses on those people who are willing to go to the added effort of doing that. The first questions are just to weed out the null data points. (I believe you've been weeded. smile.gif )

*I do reuse them, I just don't put bread in the same bag I put my fish in.

It then goes on to assume that you will want to wash and dry resealable bags, which I personally have no interest in.* The product being researched is an "Easy-Wash" resealable bag, so the questionaire focuses on those people who are willing to go to the added effort of doing that. The first questions are just to weed out the null data points. (I believe you've been weeded. smile.gif )

*I do reuse them, I just don't put bread in the same bag I put my fish in.

I've had worse :)

That's totally valid. I'll mention it tomy mate that the survey should have been designed differently.

Another proof that my sense of humor is defective; I did understand but was trying to be silly. I hope your friend does well on his thesis.

I had considered that, but I didn't think that there was enough in your post to suggest you were being silly :P

I've had worse smile.gif

That's what she said.

A buddy of mine is doing his masters in business (or something boring like that) and part of his thesis is managing the marketing of a product. He's create a survey - if you've got about 45 seconds spare (well, you've already used some of that to read this post), I'd appreciate it if you could fill out this annonymous survey.

Done. :wacko: