Multicolumn Listbox element behavior

Hi,

I am working with Multicolumn Listbox, and I want to change the display method of one column of the Listbox to those like password display (i.e ***), but I do not know how to achive this.

Besides, I want to insert a combo box in one colomn for each element so that customer can input easily, can any body help on these 2 issue?

Hi,

I am working with Multicolumn Listbox, and I want to change the display method of one column of the Listbox to those like password display (i.e ***), but I do not know how to achive this.

Besides, I want to insert a combo box in one colomn for each element so that customer can input easily, can any body help on these 2 issue?

The short answer is you cannot. You cannot change the text attributes of a single column/row and you cannot embedd child controls into the cells.

What you can do is make it look like that is what it is doing.

For thee password display, you can replace the text after the cell is edited using the event structure. You will have to keep another copy of this column since you will be overwriting the cell contents.

For the combo-box, you can overlay an array of menu-rings or enums. You will have to manage resizing if that is required.