VI Snippets and LAVA

I was reviewing this thread.

And wanted to download the code from Jgcode, however when you click the image a nice web 2.0 hover java thingalingy comes up with the full-scale image.

The window says 'Downloaded 2 times', but I cannot seem to download or drag and drop the image into LabVIEW 2009 to abuse the wonderfull snippet feature.

Any chance to add a download button or let bigger images be directly in the HTML?

EDIT: With IE I can right-click the image and select 'Download target' on Firefox the right-click acts just like a left-click. Ton

I was reviewing this thread.

And wanted to download the code from Jgcode, however when you click the image a nice web 2.0 hover java thingalingy comes up with the full-scale image.

The window says 'Downloaded 2 times', but I cannot seem to download or drag and drop the image into LabVIEW 2009 to abuse the wonderfull snippet feature.

Any chance to add a download button or let bigger images be directly in the HTML?

EDIT: With IE I can right-click the image and select 'Download target' on Firefox the right-click acts just like a left-click. Ton

I know this doesn't help:

But I use Google Chrome and right click to select "Save Image As..." - so that browser works ok.

<edit>

Ton - can you drag and drop the image with FireFox?

Chrome supports this

</edit>

Edited by jgcode

<edit>

Ton - can you drag and drop the image with FireFox?

Chrome supports this

</edit>

Only on small images (the one you used to calculate the file size for instance), bigger ones are placed inside a JAVA container.

Oh and drag an drop directly from Firefox doesn't work, this will paste the URL into the BD.

Ton