Have you seen these events?

Daklu

I've been digging through some code the last couple days and I ran across an event structure that included the events "Selection Change" and "Window Opened?" I don't think I've ever seen these events before and I haven't been able to figure out if the events are tied to specific fp controls. Any ideas?

To find if an event is linked to a specific control, you can right click the structure and select Find Controls, which will highlight the controls for the current frame. I don't know these events either, but maybe Selection Change has to do with selecting elements in an array (a feature I never used, personally)?

To find if an event is linked to a specific control, you can right click the structure and select Find Controls, which will highlight the controls for the current frame.

I can't do that. The vi is password protected and although I can view the block diagram I can't switch it into edit mode. I was thinking there might be SuperSecret ini switches that opened up different events or maybe some way to add "native" event to an event structure using scripting? This is in LV2009.

What kind of password protected VI will let you view the block diagram?

One that has a user menu item that says "Show block diagram." I believe it was put it to help debugging.

I think I know the answer to this but can you post the VI? Or say where it came from?

No, and... no. Sorry. sad.gif