labview quires

It's not clear where the values in your array are coming from or are generated. However it sounds like you are looking for the initialize array primative.

It appears to me to be a homework assignment related to reshaping/reindexing array values.

Values seem to run from 1 to n^2, and are arranged in a particular order such that they spiral outward.

• 2 weeks later...

yes the values has to get generated as specified.give me solution.......

You can give yourself the solution after a little hard work.

Sit down and start filling those arrays by hand. As yo do so, start watching for patterns that you follow as you go. WHt you will find is there is a finite set of rules you have to follow to fill the array. After doing it manually a couple of times, right down a set of rules that describe how you decided to put what value where. The rules and procedure you come up with will then drive the nature of your code. Your rules and proceedures should answer question like...

Where do I start?

When do I continue working in a row or collumn?

What does the maiximum and minimum indexes have to do with when I switch from rows to collumns?

Once you have it written down such that you can pass the procedure off to a gifted asssistant, then start teh translation in code.

For the most part we will not do your home-work for you, but we are willing to help those who want to learn.

Ben