Advanced OOP presentation (January)

Did you try following the link to NI's site?

If you do, you'll get to a page where you can view it.

The link is for the original "basic" OOP presentation. He's referring to the "advanced" presentation that was mentioned during the webcast.

The VUG presentation list can be found here. It doesn't look like the advance OOP webcast has been done yet.

The link is for the original "basic" OOP presentation. He's referring to the "advanced" presentation that was mentioned during the webcast.

The VUG presentation list can be found here. It doesn't look like the advance OOP webcast has been done yet.

Thank you for the link.

Br, Miha

Did the "advanced presentation" scheduled for January mentioned here http://lavag.org/top...ing-in-labview/ already happen? And if yes, can we get the recording any time soon?
No. My team has been swamped with work and we all bowed out. We continue to get requests for it, so I suspect it'll happen sometime during the summer when the dev cycle is a bit lighter.

No. My team has been swamped with work and we all bowed out. We continue to get requests for it, so I suspect it'll happen sometime during the summer when the dev cycle is a bit lighter.

Go dev team!!! Hopefully, when you get to it I'll still have something to learn from it :) No pressure, though.

Thanks for the reply and best regards, Miha

• 2 weeks later...

This is now scheduled for April 7.

For those who attended NI Week 2009, this will be mostly the same material that I presented in my advanced OO session at that point.

Sweet! :cool:

I know you said your team was flat out so thanks very much kudos for putting this on.

Will you be presenting?