Post Processing

Guest Avinashgogineni

Not only CSV, i am unable to read any data.. please some one help me here... so that i can move farward..

Ton mentioned that the decimal separator may be an issue.  We use a "." here; what do you use?  Have you tried Ton's suggestion to save the Excel sheet as a tab-delimited text file?

Guest Avinashgogineni

Ton mentioned that the decimal separator may be an issue. We use a "." here; what do you use? Have you tried Ton's suggestion to save the Excel sheet as a tab-delimited text file?

Hai.

Yes I changed the file property. if u want you can see here

Book1.txt

Guest Avinashgogineni

You attached the data but didn't attach your VI. What have you already tried?

If this is what you want, it's really easy :). (I saved your Excel file as CSV to make it easier.)

post-7534-12689948295_thumb.png

hai.

Can you send the screen shot of the block diagram of this VI? So that I can develop that..

Thanks and regards,

Avinash Gogineni

Guest Avinashgogineni

Ton mentioned that the decimal separator may be an issue. We use a "." here; what do you use? Have you tried Ton's suggestion to save the Excel sheet as a tab-delimited text file?

hey please see this once.. it is reading the data... X axis is correct but Y axis values are incorrect. we need to draw two graphs between 1st col and 8th col, 1st col and 9th col.... on X axis it is showing the exact range of value but not in Y axis... Please see this one

Book1.zip

LAVA Guidence.vi

hey please see this once.. it is reading the data... X axis is correct but Y axis values are incorrect. we need to draw two graphs between 1st col and 8th col, 1st col and 9th col.... on X axis it is showing the exact range of value but not in Y axis... Please see this one

First thing you need to make sure that you read the data correct into your VI. It's hard to do that from a graph, so I advice you to place an indicator for the numeric data.

The following snippet should work on all PC's:

post-2399-126988660986_thumb.png

Ton

Guest Avinashgogineni

First thing you need to make sure that you read the data correct into your VI. It's hard to do that from a graph, so I advice you to place an indicator for the numeric data.

The following snippet should work on all PC's:

post-2399-126988660986_thumb.png

Ton

Hai i have done that.how you got that format string? may i know the name of that?

post-17243-126988836985_thumb.jpg

Hai i have done that.how you got that format string? may i know the name of that?

Right click on an element inside the array, create property and select the property you need.

But what kind of results do you get, what is 'off'.

Is the data you read allright?

Ton

Guest Avinashgogineni

Right click on an element inside the array, create property and select the property you need.

But what kind of results do you get, what is 'off'.

Is the data you read allright?

Ton

Hi, How can we click the element inside the array? I think we don't have any array elements in my .vi?

LAVA Guidence.vi

• 5 months later...
Guest Avinashgogineni

You attached the data but didn't attach your VI. What have you already tried?

If this is what you want, it's really easy :). (I saved your Excel file as CSV to make it easier.)

post-7534-12689948295_thumb.png

Hey carmody, could you please help me in this project?