Conspiracy theory!

Feb 17, 2010: Google gives $2M US to Wikipedia.

March 22, 2010: Wikipedia founder praises Google over China Decision

March 23, 2010; 2:00 PM Wikipedia DOWN

:shifty::lol::P

What do you think?

EDIT:

OK, after I spend all this time concocting a great plot, it appears it was some overheated servers in Europe that forced traffic to be redirected to Florida, and the DNS redirects are broken. They claim it will be an hour or two for the addressing to resolve itself.. :)

The temperature rise of the last 3 days is not due to global warming but due to spring. We just had a nice cold winter.

Global warming on the other hand would cool us down due to the gulf stream going somewhere else or nowhere at all.

But if weather is the issue, the 'famous' weather-forecaster in germany was accused for rape the last days and is in jail at the moment. Maybe chinese hackers are trying to free him. But due to translation problems they missed the jail administrative network and randomly crashed some wikipedia servers. And tomorrow when they will find out what went wrong (don't forget they live in a different time zone!), they will manipulate world news channels with all that 'google' stories.

Cat, my brain gets fuzzy when I read your posts. Are you sure your infection isn't transmittable on the digital level?

;)

Felix