I want to make a contract for LABVIEW project

Guest Avinashgogineni

Guest Avinashgogineni

Here is what I have so far.

I took the calculations and put them in a JKI state machine.

I also added the menu functions you asked for.

I will try and add the graph annotation and comment on the look of the curves in a later post.

Version 3 9-16-2010.zip

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your response. I have seen that still I am getting the same rectangular base at the bottom. Could you please check it once. I just want to bring this to your notice. So, I am attaching the file in which I planned to get the output

post-17243-020418100 1284654682_thumb.pn

Guest Avinashgogineni

I will try and add the graph annotation and comment on the look of the curves in a later post.

Version 3 9-16-2010.zip

Mark, can I get that VI soon by today or tomorrow?

Guest Avinashgogineni

Version 3 9-16-2010.zip

Hello Mark have you seen my posts? could you please help me in that? are you still busy?

I'm back.

I only have access to LAVA via my phone so this will be short.

The sharp edge is due to the fact that all data below the threshold is set to the same value. This is what makes the data flat or smooth. What is the reason to round the sharp corners when the smooth data has no meaning. I thought you only cared about the peaks.

Have you changed your mind and do you now want to go back to an average or mean of the data below the threshold?

Guest Avinashgogineni

I'm back.

I only have access to LAVA via my phone so this will be short.

The sharp edge is due to the fact that all data below the threshold is set to the same value. This is what makes the data flat or smooth. What is the reason to round the sharp corners when the smooth data has no meaning. I thought you only cared about the peaks.

Have you changed your mind and do you now want to go back to an average or mean of the data below the threshold?

Hello Mark I tried this thing see here,

Export new is the main file , which i have done see it once. After seeing that results I cam to know that thing, Even peaks may vary. It doesn't matter, but i need have that tool tip in my VI. When ever i keep my cursor near to the peak, it should give the peak number and Coordinates of X and Y. Here tool tip should have button in the VI. If we click on that and then that function starts working. If it is not clear please look at my previous post you can understand better or else I will explain indetailed again

Export new is the main file , which i have done see it once. After seeing that results I cam to know that thing, Even peaks may vary. It doesn't matter, but i need have that tool tip in my VI. When ever i keep my cursor near to the peak, it should give the peak number and Coordinates of X and Y. Here tool tip should have button in the VI. If we click on that and then that function starts working. If it is not clear please look at my previous post you can understand better or else I will explain indetailed again

Here is my see export new. Its the main one, which I designed

Version 2.1 9-4-2010.zip

Export new is the main file , which i have done see it once.

After seeing that results I cam to know that thing,

Even peaks may vary. It doesn't matter,

I do not understand what you want me to do here so I will leave the calculation the same as before.

but i need have that tool tip in my VI. When ever i keep my cursor near to the peak, it should give the peak number and Coordinates of X and Y. Here tool tip should have button in the VI. If we click on that and then that function starts working. If it is not clear please look at my previous post you can understand better or else I will explain indetailed again

I've added two new features to this code.

1: The peak and valley arrays are combined with time so each peak point you can see the value and time in the array.

2: I have added cursors to each of the graphs. This will allow you to drag the cursor around to any point you wish.

To use the cursor select the cursor tool (see below)

post-584-018518200 1285452484_thumb.png

right click on the cursor and select bring to center

post-584-053960800 1285452608_thumb.png

Place your mouse over the cursor line until you see the double arrow

post-584-094825300 1285452703_thumb.png

Move the cursor to where you want. and the value and time will show in the cursor box

post-584-028335000 1285452842_thumb.png

If you want to move the cursor one point at a time click on the square arrow buttons

post-584-068431700 1285452985_thumb.png

Version 4 9-25-2010.zip

Guest Avinashgogineni

I do not understand what you want me to do here so I will leave the calculation the same as before.

I've added two new features to this code.

1: The peak and valley arrays are combined with time so each peak point you can see the value and time in the array.

2: I have added cursors to each of the graphs. This will allow you to drag the cursor around to any point you wish.

To use the cursor select the cursor tool (see below)

post-584-018518200 1285452484_thumb.png

right click on the cursor and select bring to center

post-584-053960800 1285452608_thumb.png

Place your mouse over the cursor line until you see the double arrow

post-584-094825300 1285452703_thumb.png

Move the cursor to where you want. and the value and time will show in the cursor box

post-584-028335000 1285452842_thumb.png

If you want to move the cursor one point at a time click on the square arrow buttons

post-584-068431700 1285452985_thumb.png

Version 4 9-25-2010.zip

Hello Mark I am unable to open this file I am getting these errors. Could you please help me here?

post-17243-086893700 1285470585_thumb.pn

Guest Avinashgogineni

Sorry didn't do the source distribution correctly.

Try this one

Version 4.1 9-25-2010.zip

Hello Mark, could you please modify these things here in my VI? why because Here we are not having the sharp edges in the bottom of the pulse and have the Export life function in this. So could you please modify this VI?

Here If you observe, you can find the magnitude, it is the difference between peaks and valley. So, we should find the magnitudes of averaged and raw data in descending order and should tell that particular magnitude peak number.

I will should the example here.

peak4 : 4.156

Peak2: 3.12

Peak1: 1.156

Peak3: 0.148

In this file.. Export new is the main VI

Version 2.1 9-4-2010.zip

Guest Avinashgogineni

Hello Mark, could you please modify these things here in my VI? why because Here we are not having the sharp edges in the bottom of the pulse and have the Export life function in this. So could you please modify this VI?

Here If you observe, you can find the magnitude, it is the difference between peaks and valley. So, we should find the magnitudes of averaged and raw data in descending order and should tell that particular magnitude peak number.

I will should the example here.

peak4 : 4.156

Peak2: 3.12

Peak1: 1.156

Peak3: 0.148

In this file.. Export new is the main VI

Hello Mark could you please reply this post

Guest Avinashgogineni

How many points do we average together.

How do we know this number?

Hello Mark I am attaching one file here. I think I can explain clearly with this example. Here The red line is our Averaged data and white line is the original data. Red line is sharp at the base. Actually My intention is to get the straight up to to 28.35000 and then it should give the original data up to 28.62. We need to get that slant curve for every pulse instead of that sharp thing. I am asking to get straight line up to 28.35, because we have to note down the Y axis reference value for calculating the magnitude ( It is the difference between the peak and the base of the pulse).

post-17243-034740900 1285775735_thumb.pn

Guest Avinashgogineni

Hello Mark I am attaching one file here. I think I can explain clearly with this example. Here The red line is our Averaged data and white line is the original data. Red line is sharp at the base. Actually My intention is to get the straight up to to 28.35000 and then it should give the original data up to 28.62. We need to get that slant curve for every pulse instead of that sharp thing. I am asking to get straight line up to 28.35, because we have to note down the Y axis reference value for calculating the magnitude ( It is the difference between the peak and the base of the pulse).

Hello Mark could you please reply for this? I waiting for your reply.

Guest Avinashgogineni

Go back to our previous discussion here

http://lavag.org/top...ect-on-labview/

Download version 2

Then tell me if this is what you want.

If yes then I will put the calculation in the new code.

Hello Mark, I am really sorry for confusing you. The file which I received last time from you is really good, except that sharp edges at the bottom. I am saying that I would like to have that straight line at the bottom to certain distance like if we are getting peak at 5. we should have that straight base line up to 3 and then it should give the original data pulse upto 7,and from 7 we need to get again a straight line at the base. We need to get this straight line only to find the magnitude of the pulse Which is the diffrence between the Peak and the base of the pulse. I am attaching a file here. Hope it will make you to better understand about that.

post-17243-036832300 1286062486_thumb.pn

I am unable to understand what it is you want.

It sounds like you want to bring back averaging.

So here is version 5

The program will average only the points below the threshold.

The points above the threshold will not be changed.

If you change the "A Points To Average" and "B Points To Average" numbers the graph will redraw.

The bigger you make the numbers the flatter the curve will be.

Version 5 10-3-2010.zip

Guest Avinashgogineni

I am unable to understand what it is you want.

It sounds like you want to bring back averaging.

So here is version 5

The program will average only the points below the threshold.

The points above the threshold will not be changed.

If you change the "A Points To Average" and "B Points To Average" numbers the graph will redraw.

The bigger you make the numbers the flatter the curve will be.

Version 5 10-3-2010.zip

Hello Mark I am getting this error.

post-17243-024176900 1286201878_thumb.pn

Guest Avinashgogineni

Hello Mark I am getting this error.

Hello Mark,

I pressed "CTRL +B" Now it's working good. But i am getting the same curve. I am not expecting the sarp corner at the base. I would like to have the flat base to get the Y coordinate corresponding to that. If we get that y cordinate, we can calculate the magnitude. magnitude is the difference between the peak and the base of the pulse.

post-17243-019428800 1286203896_thumb.pn

Guest Avinashgogineni

Try this one

Hello Mark,

Thank you so much. That's what I am looking for. Its working, really good. Now we should get the magnitudes of each pulse. Magnitude is the distance between the peak and the base line, both the values should be from y axis. just taking the difference between them. After getting those values, we should indicate the values referring to peak values in descending order.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Avinashgogineni

Try this one

Hello Mark. I designed the VI in some what better way. and I would like to make it a user friendly VI. I am attaching the copy of the file. Open the version5.2. verify the main file.

In the second file, You can understand the way to design this VI. in that the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ..... indicates the Channels number. If we have 9columns in our VI, 1 to 8 Numbers should be highlighted. If we press on 1 it should give the graph between first column and second column, If we press on 7 it should give the graph between first column and 8th column.

If you have any doubts please respond to this post.

Version 5.2 10-4-2010.zip

post-17243-027813600 1287506331_thumb.pn

Hello Mark. I designed the VI in some what better way. and I would like to make it a user friendly VI. I am attaching the copy of the file. Open the version5.2. verify the main file.

In the second file, You can understand the way to design this VI. in that the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ..... indicates the Channels number. If we have 9columns in our VI, 1 to 8 Numbers should be highlighted. If we press on 1 it should give the graph between first column and second column, If we press on 7 it should give the graph between first column and 8th column.

If you have any doubts please respond to this post.

I can't review it because you have locked the block diagram.

Please do not post code to LAVA with block diagrams locked.