Possible to convert a VI to CVI code?

Suvin

:rolleyes: But do we need Labview runtime in a PC to run Labview dll, or CVI runtime will do?

If you had followed the link on the page that Asbo gave you you would have found

Note: The LabVIEW runtime engine includes supporting functions that are required for any code built with LabVIEW and used on another computer. The appropriate version of the runtime engine is required to execute a DLL.

I downloaded labview c generator evaluation version.. but it says i need LV2010 in my pc to install c generator 2010. which is not possible in my office pc :( C Generator 2010 is the first version of C generator? or something available for LV2009 to convert a vi? please help.

I downloaded labview c generator evaluation version.. but it says i need LV2010 in my pc to install c generator 2010. which is not possible in my office pc :( C Generator 2010 is the first version of C generator? or something available for LV2009 to convert a vi? please help.

No you need LabVIEW 2010 for this! But I wouldn't expect to much of this. Creating a DLL in LabVIEW and using it from the C environment is certainly going to be an easier solution.