Correlation Between several Different Arrays & Saving Results Into a.CSV file

liakofan

Hello Everyone!

I have 3 arrays from which i initialize a .CSV file when i run my VI ( as you can see in the example file.)( i use data from other arrays as well but it is not important )

The First array "customer Number" can be from 0 - 15

The second array "Customer Present" is a Boolean.

The Third array will contain some fix values like " milk, meat, clothing....." it will have 14 different categories.

The Fifth array will contain the quantity of the products from each category from the previous array.

My job is to add in my initialized .CSV file the values from the 4th and 5th array but only for the customers that are present.

The result should look something like the second file i give( which sadly, i created by hand)

If no customer has bought something from a category it should not be mentioned.

Also it would be nice for me if i separated the file for each customer ( create 16 different files )

I hope someone has some idea, because i don't.

I figured out that i should have the bool array into a case structure and if the customer is present then........

Thank you in advance!

Initilized&Data.doc

post-18391-0-36633400-1291898118_thumb.g

It would be appreciated if you mention that this is a homework assignment. The forums get a number of people who expect help with homework without putting effort in, so it is good to see you post some code showing you've tried something. Unfortunately I'm not understanding what you are getting hung up on. Your post reads as though you're unclear on what you doing, so I would recommend sitting down with pen and paper and laying out how you want to solve the assignment you've been given. (I like to use flowcharts.) I expect this will clear up some of your questions.

Tim