Labview and microstrain wireless sensors

WhiteSnake84

Hi WhiteSnake84

Out of interest can you post more info about your project and where you are from? Anyways, I have used the 3DM-GX2 wifi sensor successfully.

I wrote a partial driver for my application which used Euler Angles in Continuos Mode. The company provides a SDK in LabVIEW 7.1 (methinks) but there is a more recent programming manual on their website.

Hi WhiteSnake84

Out of interest can you post more info about your project and where you are from? Anyways, I have used the 3DM-GX2 wifi sensor successfully.

I wrote a partial driver for my application which used Euler Angles in Continuos Mode. The company provides a SDK in LabVIEW 7.1 (methinks) but there is a more recent programming manual on their website.

I am trying to use the SG link to data log. I have a prototype system that I want to be able to turn on the sensors and log the data at critical times. I then wanna use labview to process the incoming data. So in short I need to program labview to turn the sensors on, data log until told to stop, and then download the data.