checkbox help .. dont know

Hi,

Please any one give me idea for making the operation. The attached VI shows the check box(regulated) in front panel with some text boxes below. So, now i want to make when the check box is clicked(on or regulated) i want to display last two text boxes with front labels and when it unchecked(off or unregulated) i want display first six text boxes with front labels. So, when the user try to enter alphabets in that textboxes it should not take those and give error message like only numbers are allowed. Attachment is there and please any one can make that for me. i am really new these lab view and looking for big help .

please help me i waste 3 days for this and i did not find any way. Looking for big help.

Basic_Serial_Write_and_Read.vi

Try setting the "Disabled" property on the strings. You can use the event structure to watch for the "Regulated" check box to change value and then set the "Disabled" property on the strings to either "Enabled" or "Disabled and Greyed Out".

I did not understand anything because i am new to this environment. can you make it for me then i will learn...