GUI Design

Daryl

Lets face it, i'm just not very creative when it comes to creating a nice looking Front Panel. This is something I have always struggled with and I have used an older panel that we did as inspiration for all of my programs but its starting to get old and I need something fresh. I need a new source for inspiration. I have read the Labview Style book and Labiew For Everyone but they have not helped me much (as far as GUI design goes) and I need something new. Does anyone know of a book or a website with a collection of Front Panels or GUI Design in general that can help inspire an uncreative old coot like me?

Edited by Daryl

Wow thanks, there are some really neat examples in there. I think alot of engineers struggle with UI design (myself included). This is probably why it is so easy to spot a LabVIEW program from other programs, the controls and indicators tend to look all the same without much effort going into the UI.