Any way I can get a free LV 2010 Pro Mac license?

Is there any way I can get LabVIEW 2010 Professional for free? I'm not with any company (in fact I don't even have a job yet) and I figure the $4299 price tag is because mainly only big companies use LabVIEW. I would consider getting the student version, but that has a watermark on it, which could get annoying (it certainly is on the evaluation version) and I don't know if it has the extra Professional features, whatever they are (I think the event structure is one of them.) Failing a free license, would it be possible for me to get the student version with the Pro features and no watermark? I've emailed info@ni.com about this, but I haven't gotten a response yet (though it is the weekend.)

Edit 2/5/22: Thank you NI!

Edited by flarn2006
Better late than never ;)

Well here's a cheap solution: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10812

I know its for windows, but I would imagine you already have some sort of software that lets you run windows as well.

That's interesting, but it comes with the student edition, which as I said has a watermark. Besides, i already have an Arduino. :P In addition to getting in the way, there's also this annoying glitch I need to deal with whenever I scroll down (or right) on the block diagram:

mm6Cs.png

I assume that glitch is in the student version as well. And about the guy who asked me why I wanted the pro features if I didn't know what they are: I thought the event structure was pro-only. Maybe it used to be. But I guess it's not, after looking at that website. Even if I do have to deal with the watermark and associated glitch, I will consider getting the student version, as long as it doesn't expire when I'm no longer eligible. (I can use it as long as I want, right?)

Edited by flarn2006