Ni vision (Get LCD ROI, Read LCD...)

I want to make some reading with my usb camera display so "multimeter". I started with example "LCD Example"(LabVIEW\examples\Vision\3. Applications\LCD Example.vi ); I started new .vi and copy one image from example, but I don't know why is not working, ROI is same as it was...;

Can anyone help me, .vi and test picture are attached.

post-26867-0-83577300-1323538045.png

test.vi

Edited by mcride50

I don't have vision installed on this machine, but if this is the example I think it is, your problem is with the fact that the IMAQ Get LCD ROI gets the ROI of the LCD by looking for 88 on the display. You can look at the help and it will create a ROI for the LCD if the 88 (or in this case 8888) is shown on the start. That's why the example will load the 88 first, then cycle through the other images (after the ROI has been setup).

Create a ROI that goes into the IMAQ Read LCD sub VI that is setup to have 4 ROI (one for each segment) and it should work.

• 3 years later...

I want to make some reading with my usb camera display so "multimeter". I started with example "LCD Example"(LabVIEW\examples\Vision\3. Applications\LCD Example.vi ); I started new .vi and copy one image from example, but I don't know why is not working, ROI is same as it was...;

Can anyone help me, .vi and test picture are attached.

Hello mcride50

I have a questione for you. I have a problem with create a program which will be work with IMAQ get LCD and USB Camera. Maybe you  have solved this  problem and you have an example of how to do it. I will be greatefull for your help. 

Best Regards