morphological image processing

hello frndz,

I am doing my final year project in image processing. all that my professors give me is an image of tumor, i need to find the intensity of the tumor by watever operations that can be done in LabVIEW. I have the vision development module in my university and i have thought of proceding this project with the filters and the ROI extraction, can anyone help me by giving ideas of how to do this project and any start up codes?

and also i have to show the morphological image processing algorithms like erosion, dilation,thickening,thining, skeleton,pruning etc in LabVIEW as a part of ma project in image processing.

can anyone help me by giving ideas of how to do this project and any start up codes?

thanks in advance :)

I recommend checking out the examples to see what can be done and to look at Vision Assistant. You're going to need to get a feel for what each routine does. Try out the routines and get some working code going. People here are very helpful when those asking for help have put in effort.

• Like 1

People here are very helpful when those asking for help have put in effort.

And more importantly, you can show us what you've tried, discuss why it doesn't work, etc... Questions like, "How do I process this object in Vision?" are fairly vague and unlikely to get the kind of answer you're looking for ... mostly because you haven't sent anyone a purchase order yet. ;)